Meet our new Project Manager, Thomas Page. Taking over the reigns from Paul Knights, Thomas tells us all about his liking of throwing darts, Toy Story and his disbelief in the magic of Mr Chatterbox!.
1. What is your role at ESE Direct?
Project Manager at ESE Projects
2. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Walk, play darts, travel, learn foreign languages.
3. What music are you listening to at the moment?
Santana - The Ultimate Collection
4. What is the most embarrassing CD/MP3/ cassette(?!) you own?
I don’t own any embarrassing music, it’s all awesome! [Ahem, refers back to your answer to question 3 Tom?]
5. What was the last book you read and would you recommend it?
Mr. Chatterbox, a good read, unlikely outcome, I mean, a magic hat that grows in size the more he talks? Seriously?
6. What are your top 5 favourite films?
Toy Story 2
Toy Story 3
The Lion King
No Country for old men
7. What is your favourite food, and when was the last time you ate it?
Paella or Tapas (with a nice Albarińo or Rioja), three days ago was the last time I had Tapas.
8. What 3 things would you choose to have with you if you were stranded on a desert island?
A well-stocked pharmacy
A yacht with sufficient fuel and supplies.
9. If you could have dinner with 3 people living or dead who would it be and why?
Dinner with dead people? Conversation would be a bit dry...
I would have dinner with:-
Harald V of Norway
Felipe VI of Spain
Penelope Cruz (to translate for Felipe)
10. What is your hidden talent?
Author Bio - Debs
Content, marketing, social, graphic design and PA to an unusual small red dragon.