On Thursday evening ESE Direct attended the ECMOD Direct Commerce Awards which were taking place in the beautiful and exclusive Hurlingham Club in Fulham.
The ECMOD Awards were created to honour sector businesses across a large range of B2B and B2C categories and is evaluated by a panel of independent expert judges.
Our Marketing Manager- Martin Gilmour, Procurement Manager – Alex Kemp and Sales Manager – Mark Wilson attended the awards ceremony this year and in between taking selfies (below) picked up the award for Best Industrial & Warehouse Supplies Company.
We would like to thank everyone at ESE Direct who for all their hard work which has contributed to receiving this award, and congratulations to the all the other winners on the night, and everyone who was shortlisted for an award as well.
Full list of winners below:
- Annual Sales of up to £5 million B2C Myakka
- Annual Sales of £5 - £15 million B2C Railbookers
- Annual Sales of £5 - £15 million B2B International Dance Supplies Annual
- Sales of £15 - £30 million B2C Oka
- Direct Annual Sales of £15 - £30 million B2B Ironmongery Direct
- Annual Sales of £30 - £50 million B2C House of Bath
- Annual Sales over £50 million B2C Charles Tyrwhitt
- Annual Sales over £50 million B2B Synseal
- Childrens sector Great Little Trading
- Company Womenswear & accessories Fire Label
- Merchandising Menswear & accessories Peter Christian
- Home including Food & Wine Bureau Direct
- Gardening & Outdoors Sarah Raven
- Luxury Brands Wall London
- Charity Trading Operation Royal British Legion
- Industrial & Warehouse Supplies ESE Direct
- Education & Teaching Morleys of Bicester
- Best Catalogue Creative & Production F. Hinds
- Best Website Home Leisure Direct
- Best Mobile Commerce Site OKA Direct
- Best Exploitation of Technology Hudson Shoes
- Outstanding Customer Service Ironmongery Direct
Author Bio - Laura Holland
Social Media and Web Content Coordinator, Jan 2014 - May 2015