In accordance with the 1998 Data Protection Act there are a number of rules and regulations regarding how signage should be used in conjunction with CCTV systems.
Rules regarding CCTV Signs:
- Signs should be positioned so that the they can be seen by the public upon entering the zone covered by CCTV
- These signs should be clear and legible
- The person or organisation responsible for the CCTV scheme should be displayed
- Details of how to contact the responsible person / organisation
- The purpose of the CCTV scheme
At ESE Direct we supply a range of CCTV signs to help you meet your legal requirements.
Author Bio - Laura
Social Media and Web Content Coordinator, Jan 2014 - May 2015