We are looking to expand our digital team here at ESE Direct HQ, so if you think you can create great content, know your Google+s from your LinkedIns and can generate engagement, read on!
- Familiar with all the major social media platforms (and some of the lesser known ones too) such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Google+.
- A way with words, and a creative mind to craft and curate content that provides the benefits and features of our products to customers and businesses.
- Making sure that everyone engages with content created, both on the blog and socially.
- Look for outreach opportunities that are relevant to our products and blog content.
- Come up with amazing and practical ideas during regular team meetings.
- Be in charge of the monthly charity day, find and liaise with local and national charities.
- Work within the content strategy that has been set out.
- And of course create a report to let us know how fab you are at your job.
Author Bio - Laura Holland
Social Media and Web Content Coordinator, Jan 2014 - May 2015