We are looking to expand our digital team here at ESE Direct HQ, so if you think you can create great content, know your Google+s from your LinkedIns and can generate engagement, read on!
Now we have your attention we are going to tell you what kind of person we are looking for, you must be;
- Familiar with all the major social media platforms (and some of the lesser known ones too) such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Google+.
- A way with words, and a creative mind to craft and curate content that provides the benefits and features of our products to customers and businesses.
- Making sure that everyone engages with content created, both on the blog and socially.
- Look for outreach opportunities that are relevant to our products and blog content.
- Come up with amazing and practical ideas during regular team meetings.
- Be in charge of the monthly charity day, find and liaise with local and national charities.
- Work within the content strategy that has been set out.
- And of course create a report to let us know how fab you are at your job.
Author Bio - Laura Holland
Social Media and Web Content Coordinator, Jan 2014 - May 2015