As you may have already seen in our email we are giving away a Bicycle rack for 4 bikes away in our Twitter competition.
The rules are simple: Tweet us @esedirect with why you think you deserve a free bike rack and include the hashtag #BikeRackGiveaway.
Be creative! Add a picture if you would like but remember you only have 140 characters to convince us.
The competition is running from now until 4th July 2014 and winners will be announced on 7th July.
The small print stuff!
1. The promoter is: ESE Direct (company no. 1279230) whose registered office is at 150 Northumberland Street, Norwich, NR2 4EE.
2. Employees of ESE Direct or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Closing date for entry will be 5pm 04/07/2014. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. Winners will be chosen: At random on 7th July.
Author Bio - Laura
Social Media and Web Content Coordinator, Jan 2014 - May 2015