from £35.38 each (ex. VAT)
from £35.38 each (ex. VAT)
* Dimensions are above ground
PLEASE NOTE: Fixing anything into Tarmac is never as good as into Concrete. It is important to not drill the holes too wide as in warm weather tarmac becomes pliable and fixings will naturally loosen.
D x H (mm)
|SSCG||Concrete In||Galvanised||800 x 750||
|SSCZB||Concrete In||Galv + Black Powder Coat||800 x 750||
|SSCS||Concrete In||Stainless Steel||800 x 750||
|SSSG||Surface Mount||Galvanised||800 x 750||
|SSSZB||Surface Mount||Galv + Black Powder Coat||800 x 750||
|SSSS||Surface Mount||Stainless Steel||800 x 750||
Heavy Duty 48mm round tube 3mm thick bike rack / stand for the secure locking of bikes to each side of the Sheffield stand.
Many organisations are now encouraging their staff to use greener forms of transportation such as bicycles to get to and from work, in order for people to use bicycles it is essential they have somewhere secure to safely store their bicycles. Our heavy duty Sheffield bicycle stands would provide a secure location for staff and visitors to store their bicycles.
These 48mm round, 3mm thick tube cycle stands are commonly used in commercial parking areas as well as public areas / spaces. Choose either surface mounted or concrete in stands, with a choice of either a galvanised, galvanised powder coated black or grade 304 stainless steel finish for both versions.
Both versions are 750mm high (above ground) and manufactured from galvanised mild steel tube, each stand is suitable for the storage of up to two bikes (one each side). We recommend that each Sheffield stand is placed approximately 800mm apart and 450mm from any wall or obstruction.
SSCG - The items came very well wrapped for protection and safety and are of a study construction
SSCG - They were much better value than other I have ordered.
SSCZB - Strong and well painted-just what I wanted
SSCZB - Good quality product xxxxxxxx
SSCZB - Great quality. Excellent for home use. We have it in our front garden
SSSS - Good quality and suitable for purpose.
SSCG - Very good website service and quick delivery of goods. Well done ESE Direct.
SSCZB - No further comment
SSCS - Excellent, high quality product.
- We were forced to buy the preoduct because of Code building regulations. I would recommend anybody doing Code 3 to use this product.
- The stands were delivered to me really quickly, so I was able to fix them in the ground much sooner than I initially imagined.
SSCG - Good
- I am in propertry maintenance and use all types of products I would ecomend to fellow trades I use all products purchased for work and home
- Bike stand to be set in concrete below shed. Recommend design to friends with need for secure storage of bike.
- the product we purchased was to enhance the 'green' issue to encourage staff to cycle to work, I have not received any complaints of the quality of the goods
Free Delivery - the price and lead time you see is to UK mainland destinations (excluding HS, KW, ZE, IV, AB, DD, PH, PA, GY, JE, IM, BT, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight and Eire) with the exception of bulky products requiring a crane or hiab offload which if required may be charged for.
To ensure we offer the best individual product prices, orders below £45 will incur a charge of £4.50 (automatically applied to your basket until carriage paid limit reached).
Company Reg No: 1279230 - UK VAT No: 287 8262 10
Phone number: 0808 250 0780
*FREE UK mainland delivery on all orders above £45 Ex. VAT